Let me just say that I was thrilled to have Justin in the same town again because being a single mom is even more exhausting that being a mom! (So kudos to the single moms out there!) I was so thrilled that I could actually go take a shower right after breakfast and not have to wait until nap time!
One morning, Justin entertained Garytt by letting him go out in the front yard and wave goodbye to Kirk and Shira's son, Auggie, who was leaving for school.
Here he is just coming outside to survey the area.
Now, I think he is looking for Auggie.
And finally he gets to wave "bye bye" to Auggie and the school bus.
Another morning while I was getting ready, Justin took Garytt down to the community lake with one of the Zippe family dogs. Garytt was still in his pajamas but I was glad to see that Justin remember to put a hat on him!
I also gladly handed bathtime over to Justin when he arrived in Texas. During one of Garytt's evening baths, Justin taught him to pour water on his head. So, here's a quick video of that.
I think both Garytt and I were glad to have Justin back!
No comments:
Post a Comment