10.06.2011

Cameron Dinner

On Saturday, September 17, we drove to Justin's hometown of Cameron, Texas. A good friend of Justin's mom, Karen Berry, offered to host a small get together at her dry cleaning business. It was a nice day and Garytt really enjoyed playing with Karen Berry's grandchildren.


Garytt, Justin, Mimi, and Ashley (It's very unfortunate that there is a longhorn flag directly behind Garytt because it kind of ruins the picture.)


Justin found out that his old football helmet from high school is part of the window decoration for the cleaners. So, we pulled it out and let Garytt see it.


We didn't get the helmet all the way on Garytt...he was a little too nervous about it.



Garytt was much happier just pushing it around the floor.





Bringing the helmet to Mimi


Here are a few more pictures of Garytt and Mimi.


Garytt and Mimi



Not sure what he is doing here but he looks happy.



"I can't hear you."


As I mentioned, Garytt really enjoyed playing with Karen Berry's grandchildren. It was nice that the building had some room for the kids to run around a bit.


Garytt playing with Trenton



Garytt and Trenton



Garytt and Presley






When it was time to eat, I took Garytt's shirt off to be safe because we were planning to go take pictures outside afterwards. He decided to use the plastic container I brought to make silly faces during the lunch.





Justin's grandma, Nanny, had to leave during the dinner. So, we snapped a few photos before she left...unfortunately, Garytt is only half dressed.





We enjoyed getting to see everyone and would like to thank Mimi and Karen Berry for putting the dinner together.

After the dinner, we did go outside and take some pictures of Garytt. Most of the pictures we are using as his 18 month pictures and I will post them later. But here are a few pictures with the family.


Garytt is showing me the ducks...not sure why I look confused.



Garytt walking with Aunt Ashley



Ashley, Garytt, Justin, and Mimi



Garytt and Dad



Garytt and Mom


We enjoyed our trip to Cameron and it was great to see everyone!

No comments: