2.17.2018

Weekend in Topeka - July 2017

At the end of July, we took a trip to Topeka. The Polok boys were there as well. Grandpa planned a fun summer day in the water. We started with a sprinkler.


Then Grandpa got in the mix with water balloons! The boys had a blast!


The next day we went to cousin Finley's 2nd birthday party. It was so cute with The Little Blue Truck theme, including a photo op with The Little Blue Truck.


Garytt was busy taking selfies with the party favor mini-camera.


After the party, my mom and I took the boys to the science center in Kansas City. There was lots of fun to be had there too!


We topped off our weekend adventure with some mini-golf. I only have pics of Garytt and Westyn at mini-golf because the first half of the golf course required my mom and I to help with every hole. Then Jacob and Levi decided they had golfed enough so my mom took them to sit down while Garytt and Westyn finished up.


We had a great weekend in Topeka hanging out with cousins!

No comments: