2.15.2018

June 2017 Randomness

I took a number of pictures of swimming lessons in June.


The boys and I started taking routine bike rides along the bike path near our house.


We went to the garage sale at Cathedral. Westyn found a Star Wars pillow for 25 cents (which I had to wash before letting him cuddle with it!) and Garytt chose some cards.


Proof that the boys do know how to use the vacuum.


More bike riding.


Garytt lost another tooth.


The boys are putting together their souveniers from our Seattle trip.


The boys registered for a summer dance session to try it out.


Just making some pizza at the children's museum.


Westyn just enjoying some snacks at a ball game.


Nothing like building pillow forts.


One nice afternoon while Garytt was at a summer camp, Westyn and I took a little trip to the zoo.


In June, we also put an offer on a house in midtown.


So, we quickly got our house together and put it on the market.


We were fortunate to go under contract after a few weeks on the market.

No comments: