4.20.2017

September Randomness

It's so fun watching the boys play with the kids in the circle.


Garytt enjoyed his non-uniform day at school.


Sometimes the boys just like to wear bow ties to church..and I love it.


It took me over a year and a million paint chips to finally decide what color to paint in the kitchen. I still questioned the choice after it was painted, but I do like it now and it's so much more "me" than the tan walls.


Working hard.


We decided to get season tickets to the Rose Theater in Omaha this year. The Rose is a theater that's target audience is children. We were excited for our first show: Goodnight Moon.


Balloon Spiderman and Balloon Batman while were out to eat one day.


Mimi sent some cool gifts in the mail. Each of the boys received a fun stool, which they use all the time, and a bird house to paint, which are hanging up in our tree in the backyard. Thanks Mimi!


Aggie and I enjoying our morning walks after the boys go to school.


The boys love practicing their stick combat moves.


September 24 was the Cub Scout Day of Awesomeness. Unfortunately, the weather really didn't cooperate so the day wasn't as awesome as they hoped. They came home completely soaked and didn't get to do all the activities. But I think he enjoyed the activities that they did get to do.


Star Wars movie night!

No comments: