4.01.2017

Levi Turns One

On May 14th, we celebrated Levi's 1st birthday in Topeka. (His actual birthday was May 9.)  My mom did a wonderful job with the adorable barnyard theme. Unfortunately, my pictures don't do it justice.


Look at that handsome birthday boy!


We had the party at the park and pavilion in my parents' neighborhood, which was great because it was pretty private. The boys had a great time playing with their cousins. And Great Aunt Trish and Uncle Kyle got in on the action, too!


Of course, Great Uncle John is always full of tall tales...look at Great Aunt Kat's face...she can't hardly believe his story!


Great Great Aunt Betty made it to the party, too. Little did we know this would end up being one of her last family events to make it to. I wish I had taken more photos with her and the boys. We sure do miss her!


These boys couldn't wait to get their hands on some of Grandma's delicious sugar cookies! (Westyn, Garytt, and Jacob)


Picture with the birthday boy!


Time to sing and have cake!


No more cake?!


Time for presents.


We gave Levi a Mickey card with music...he loved that card and danced each time he opened it up. Inside the card it said he now owns 1 share of Disney stock, but I think the real hit was the card itself.


Happy 1st Birthday, Levi! I am so glad we were able to celebrate with you!

No comments: