
Turns out I was right, it didn't hurt a bit!

You can tell from the pictures that the other front tooth was also extremely loose. I tried to convince him I could get that one out that morning, too. But he resisted and we needed to get to school.
I ended up having lunch with him that day. Again, that other tooth was just barely hanging in there. I told him I could just pop it out. And even with all his school buddies chanting, "Do it! Do it!" he just giggled and said no. (It was really not a good look.)

When I came to pick him up from school at the end of the day, there he was missing his two front teeth! He said it fell out on the playground right after lunch! He also said he was lucky he found it. Look at that adorable toothless grin!

The tooth fairy gave him a little bonus for two teeth in one day and thus saving her an extra trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment