
The boys are all ready to go!

We all headed out onto the lake.

After a bit, I came back to the beach so that I could take some pictures with Justin and the boys on the lake.

They were out for a while and then came in for a break.

They decided to head back out one more time because the boys were having such a great time.

Here's a few videos of the boys "paddling."
I saw them head out a little farther onto the lake and thought they must be having a great time!

As it turns out, the wind caught them enough to send them out farther into the lake. Justin's arms were tired and the boys weren't big enough to actually help him get the boat turned around. They finally made it to shore not far from where I was and Justin called me. Unfortunately, the way the lake is set up, I could see where they were but I couldn't get to them by foot. And it took me quite a while to find the correct roads to get to them.
Fortunately, they made it to shore at the beach area. So, the boys entertained themselves by swimming in the lake.

I finally made it to the beach!

I think Justin was the most excited to see me, especially since I brought refreshments. Thankfully everyone was still smiling at the end of the adventure!

Happy Father's Day, Justin! (Note: We still had to carry the canoe back to the truck and load it! Yikes!)
No comments:
Post a Comment