
A picture of me, compliments of Westyn sans makeup and looking pretty tired if I don't say so myself.

A boy and his dog on a warm summer afternoon.

Westyn and I also went to the Children's Museum one afternoon while Garytt was at camp. Man, this boy is all about the animals.

Back in March, Garytt collected items for Big Red Rescue at his birthday party because that's where we got Aggie. In June, we finally were able to drop off the supplies. Aggie came along, too. Ms. Chris was very excited to see Aggie and very appreciative of Garytt's contribution.

The dog days of summer.

Summer relaxing...and some light summer reading.

Justin got a new car. We kept the truck for going to the lake and such but the car is easier to park on campus.

More Children's Museum fun.

Garytt looking quite dapper for church.

And Westyn looks nice, too.

The boys practiced on their roller blades. They are still getting the hang of it, but practice makes perfect!
So, this shirt pretty much summed up my summer! I was so busy at work!

Fortunately, we have an awesome neighbor, who watched Westyn for me a couple of days while I worked and Garytt was at camp. Her granddaughters were over too and they had fun on the slip-n-slide right by my office window.

The boys also did a week long summer camp at the Children's Museum. They came home nearly every day with different face paint.

It was a busy and happy June!
No comments:
Post a Comment