I bought these awesome shirts for the boys last year on clearance. I didn't even know that there was going to be a new Superman movie coming out that would make Superman stuff so popluar this summer (yeah that's right...total trend setter here...ha!)
Garytt loves the fact that the shirts have velcro capes! And he loves to watch the capes blow in the breeze.
Westyn is a pretty good Superman, too.
Sometimes Superman makes a surprise visit to Sam's Club, too. I have to say, they were very popular at Sam's Club that day with both adults and kids alike. I could hear kids all the way down the aisle say things like, "Mom, look, it's Superman!"
After a full day of playing on the deck and going shopping, it was time for my Supermen to build a rocket ship.
And, even Superman must brush his teeth before bedtime!
But, watch out Superman...sometimes the Hulk comes to visit, too!
I guess I should feel very safe with all these super heroes around!
No comments:
Post a Comment