3.21.2012

Westyn's New Wheels

The other day Westyn received a gift in the mail from his Great Aunt Shira and Great Uncle Kirk. He received a wagon that has an infant seat in it, which is awesome since usually kids can't ride in a wagon for quite some time.

This afternoon I decided I would put the wagon together while Garytt played outside in the over 80 degree weather. It didn't take long before Garytt became much more interested in "helping" me than playing in the yard. He was using the screwdriver to hammer the wheel.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Then, as always, the box that the wagon came in became a toy.





Ok, so I thought putting this wagon together would be a snap...yeah, it definitely took longer than I thought. And by the time I got it all figured out, Justin was pulling into the driveway. So, we all went for a quick walk around the block to test drive it.

Garytt really loves it! Westyn seemed pretty comfortable as well!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


One of the best things about this wagon, in my opinion, is that there are two cup holders on the outside for mom and dad's drinks...which Justin just happened to pick up some Cokes for us on the way home today.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


When we got back home, Justin asked Garytt if he liked the wagon...I think the face says it all.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Then, I think Garytt wanted to know what Westyn thought...



Westyn looked pretty happy and relaxed.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


When Garytt got out of the wagon, he immediately went and picked up the screwdriver to apparently "fix" the wheel. Westyn looks a little concerned about it...





Although this gift is technically for Westyn, it is definitely something that both boys can enjoy together and I am quite sure we will get to use A LOT this spring and summer seeing how the weather has warmed up so early.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That wagon is so cool. I love the mom-and-dad cup holders! I wish our wagon had those!

Mom said...

What a great wagon! Kirk and Shira did an awesome job picking that one out!