Since we did get about five or six inches of snow over the weekend, we decided to go out and play in the snow Sunday afternoon. The temperatures have been fairly "warm" so I didn't think the snow would stick around too long...and sure enough today patches of the grass are showing through the snow in the yard.
So, when I say "we" played in the snow, I actually mean Justin and Garytt. I really would have liked to go out and play too but I had to stay inside with Westyn. I popped in and out to take a few pictures though.
This was the first time we got our sled out for Garytt to play with. And, no, we don't have a hill in our yard.
Justin ended up spinning the sled in circles, which Garytt seemed to enjoy.
Here is a video of the spinning as well.
Then he decided to push Garytt around the yard. Garytt looked like he had fun...but it looked tiring for Justin.
Here is a video of Justin pushing Garytt around in the sled.
Then it looks like the boys took a little break.
Garytt was ready to play again in no time. They found a big snow chunck on the pile of snow from shoveling.
They continued to play outside for a while longer but I had to go inside because Westyn woke up and wasn't too happy.
It turns out that Garytt loves to play in the snow and would have played outside longer if they didn't have to come in for dinner. Maybe next year he can experience sledding on a hill!
No comments:
Post a Comment