3.02.2012

Westyn's First "Real" Bath

On February 23, we decided it was time for Westyn to experience his first "real" bath. Up to that point, I had just been giving him sponge baths.

So, into the baby tub he went. He really didn't enjoy his first experience in the tub. (Also, please note that I did not know I would actually be in any of the photos. I thought Justin was just taking pictures of Westyn. Thus, my hair is a mess and I am totally not smiling in any of the pictures...I really wasn't unhappy, I promise!)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Finally it was time to dry off and wrap up in a warm towel.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





While I bathe Westyn, Justin bathes Garytt in the big tub. So, while Westyn was crying about his bath, Garytt was in the background happy as can be...he loves bath time!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug







Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





We have had more luck with Westyn not being so upset during bath time since his first bath but we haven't had the camera close by to take a picture. I'm sure he will eventually come to love bath time as much as his big brother...look at those big cheesy smiles from Garytt!

No comments: