10.09.2014

Happy 4th Birthday Addison

On August 9, we traveled into Kansas City to celebrate cousin Addison's 4th birthday. We decided to make a day of it. So, we stopped at Science City on our way (because apparently we didn't go to enough science centers while in Texas...ha!). Actually, Garytt and I went to Science City while Justin and Westyn went to the King Tut exhibit. Justin had been wanting to see the King Tut exhibit for a while and, frankly, I was too cheap to have all of us go. So, Westyn was able to go since he was free...yeah that's how I roll.

20140809_154056.jpg

After that, we headed over to the Frozen party. Addison's grandma made her and her cousins fabulous Elsa dresses!

20140809_181400.jpg

The boys were sporting their Olaf shirts...although the pictures are blurry, you get the idea.

20140809_181832.jpg  20140809_181841.jpg

Debbi did such a nice job with all the food, especially the dessert bar. All the food was themed, of course. Garytt still talks about "Olaf's nose," which was a carrot stuck in ranch dressing in a cup! (I didn't get a picture of it but it was adorable and apparently very memorable for G.)

20140809_182237.jpg 20140809_182242.jpg

I think the boys' favorites part of the party was the pinata!

20140809_194350.jpg 20140809_194326.jpg 20140809_194954.jpg 20140809_195028.jpg 20140809_195035.jpg

Once all the little kids took a turn, it didn't take long for the bigger kids to break it open!

20140809_195504.jpg 20140809_195521.jpg

The boys were pretty excited about their candy bags! Westyn really didn't want us to hold onto it for him though...that's why he has the concerned face.

20140809_195532.jpg 20140809_195609.jpg

Then it was time to go sing "Happy Birthday" and have some cake. Addison sure looks pretty happy!

20140809_200446.jpg

I'm so glad we were able to celebrate with Addison! Happy 4th Birthday!

No comments: