10.05.2014

College Station Day

Tuesday, July 29, we headed to College Station. It's been way too long since we have been back there and this would be Westyn's first trip. I had to use GPS to get from the Tyler area to College Station since I've never driven between those two cities before. I ended up missing one of the turns and when GPS recalculated, it told us to go down this fabulous road.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We finally managed to get off the dirt road and back on some major roads. We went to check out the MSC and the new improvements to Kyle Field.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The boys are in awe of the new jumbo tron.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then we went for a quick walk over to the academic plaza.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then it was time to meet Aunt Shira, Cousin Auggie, and Cousin Elizabeth for lunch at Chicken Oil Co.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug 20140729_115012.jpg 20140729_115720.jpg

After lunch, the boys were pretty tired and they fell asleep as we drove over to C.C's Warehouse. Justin sat in the car with the boys while I went to check it out. Yeah, I kind of got lost in there...it's a bit of Aggie heaven! I found lots of shirts for $5-$10 each as well as discount sweatshirts and trinkets. So, I totally stocked up on much needed Aggie gear!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Sadly, we couldn't spend more time in College Station. But we did make it back to the condo in time for the boys to have some time to play in the pool.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug 20140729_174732.jpg 20140729_174755.jpg 20140729_174913.jpg 20140729_174922.jpg

What a great day!

No comments: