10.27.2014

First Day of School 2014

Garytt's first day of Pre-Kindergarten was Tuesday, September 2. He is already showing signs of being over-photographed. He doesn't really love getting his picture taken but I did get at least the "I'm trying to smile" face.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then I told him he could make some silly faces.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug 20140902_081856.jpg

Then I asked him if he was excited for his first day of Pre-K...I'd say this is a yes!

20140902_081847.jpg

Westyn wasn't going to school on Tuesday, but he wanted to get in a picture too.

20140902_081927.jpg

Then it was off to school. Garytt told me I could only take one picture of him at school...glad it turned out ok.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Wednesday, September 3, was Westyn's first day of Preschool. So, we went through the whole taking pictures thing again.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Of course, Westyn wanted to do a silly face too.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

While I was taking pictures on my nice camera, Garytt decided to become a photographer with my phone...I was pretty surprised to see he managed to keep from cutting off my head and it was an ok picture.

20140903_075919.jpg

Of course, we had to have a few brother pictures on Wednesday too.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug 20140903_075809.jpg

Then it was off to Westyn's first day of school.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The boys are getting so big. And I am so thankful to have such a wonderful preschool program to send them to. The boys love Little One's Day Out and I couldn't ask for a better staff! Here's to a great school year!

No comments: