10.27.2014

Dental Appointments

The boys had dental appointments in early September. I know I have done several blogs about them getting their teeth checked, so I didn't even plan on blogging this trip but Westyn ended up getting his first big boy cleaning. He didn't have to sit in my lap and they used all the big tools on him to polish his teeth. He did a great job!

20140908_091537.jpg 20140908_091938.jpg 20140908_092115.jpg 20140908_092514.jpg

They even took digital images of all of his teeth.

20140908_092900.jpg

Garytt was having his cleaning done in the room next door. He also had digital images taken for the first time.

20140908_092045.jpg

But the big milestone for Garytt this time was that he had his very first set of x-rays. He thought the lead vest was like a super cape.

20140908_091633.jpg

He did a fantastic job getting his x-rays. And both boys did so well that our next appointment will be in the main room. We will no longer need the private toddler rooms! We'll see how that goes!

Garytt wanted to see his shiny teeth afterwards...so I gave him my phone with front camera on...he proceeded to take his very first selfie.

20140908_120937.jpg

No comments: