We started off with a train ride, of course. We were the only ones on train, so Garytt was able to pick any seat he wanted. He went straight for the engine while Westyn and I rode in the first train car.
Garytt played with some games that he hadn't seen before, like the fishing game.
We decided to take a break from Jolly Town Square and take another look at the Christmas decorations throughout the hotel.
By that time, the boys were geting pretty tired, but we had time for one more train ride! This time, Garytt chose the caboose and Westyn and I were allowed to join him (I love squishing into a tiny train car!).
It was definitely worth the trip back to the Opryland Hotel to take part in the Jolly Town Square! We had a great afternoon and we had a great trip to Nashville! Thanks so much to Stacey for letting the boys and me crash with you for several days!
No comments:
Post a Comment