12.26.2012

Christmas Preparations

We put up our Christmas decorations right after Thanksgiving.  Garytt was a big helper this year!  He helped us "fluff" our trees and even helped hang some of the ornaments. We started decorating our main tree by the fireplace.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 
Then Garytt and Justin went downstairs to decorate the tree in our rec room.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Garytt really enjoyed decorating the trees. Justin and I finished up doing our third tree during nap time, though.

 I like having multiple trees for Christmas because it allows each tree to be different. Our main tree is ice blue and silver, the tree in the front window is purple and silver to match the décor in that room, and the tree in our basement rec room is Aggie/Texas themed.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 
I really didn't do much of my planned baking this year. But Garytt and I did manage to make some M&M cookies together. He loves baking and he is a really good helper!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 
Garytt even helped decorate some of our Christmas card envelopes.
 
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 
Garytt has been a happy helper all throughout the holiday season and it was so much fun to watch his excitement for each stage of the process! Next year I will have two helpers!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I enjoyed the decorated envelope we received with our Christmas card! :)