Let me just say, that both Westyn and I were covered with rice by the end of the meal. It was a bit of a mess but it was pretty funny. I guess Westyn isn't satisfied with just a bottle for dinner anymore...he wants to eat what we are eating!
10.09.2012
Yummy
Several weeks ago, we went out for Chinese. We brought Westyn a bottle, which he happily ate. After it was gone, he was extremely vocal though. So, I picked him up to hold him while I finished eating. Westyn had a different plan...he started grabbing hand fulls of rice and shoving it into his mouth! He was so quick and excited about the rice! Justin grabbed his phone and snapped some pictures.

In the last picture, you can see that Westyn actually grabbed a piece of chicken too. Fortunately, I was able to get that out of his mouth before we had a big problem.
Let me just say, that both Westyn and I were covered with rice by the end of the meal. It was a bit of a mess but it was pretty funny. I guess Westyn isn't satisfied with just a bottle for dinner anymore...he wants to eat what we are eating!
Let me just say, that both Westyn and I were covered with rice by the end of the meal. It was a bit of a mess but it was pretty funny. I guess Westyn isn't satisfied with just a bottle for dinner anymore...he wants to eat what we are eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment