The boys have handled all the many transitions over these past few months amazingly. Kids are so adaptable!
Garytt and Westyn "helped" Justin pack up a few boxes when we were still in the townhome.
Apparently during all the packing, Westyn started to beat up on his big brother.
So, I actually have no idea what the circumstances were during that picture since I wasn't there but it does look like Westyn is holding his own with Garytt.
It looks like they made up in this video.
As I previously mentioned, we moved the beds over to the new house and started living here before we had all of our furniture. So, we spent a few days eating on our floor.
Westyn was lucky enough to get to sit in his swing.
I also took a picture of my "office" area. Unfortunately, this still looks very similar today because I can't figure out how I want to organize this room.
The boys enjoyed playing in the big open spaces.
We also brought some toys over to the house to entertain the boys. Garytt just loved running from the deck, across the dining area, and down the one step into the office area (as seen in the previous video). Then he got the bright idea to do it with his alligator walker, which seemed like it hurt when he went down the step and fell onto it...but he insisted on doing it again...so Justin quickly grabbed the video camera.
Crazy boy! (Although that wasn't nearly as dramatic as the first time he did it.)
About the time we were moving, Westyn discovered his ability to pull himself up to a standing position. I think this video might have been the first time Justin got to see him standing up.
That activity table has become one of Westyn's favorite toys because he can so easily pull himself up to a standing position.
No comments:
Post a Comment