I took a few still shots of him crawling down our hallway yesterday. (Oh, and you can tell from the pictures we are finally back in cloth diapers, too. Yay!)
10.05.2012
Officially on the Move
Ok, I have been horrible at keeping up with the blog during this transition into our new home. Because of that, I am just now posting a blog about Westyn crawling, tummy off the ground and full of speed, even though he originally starting an official crawl nearly a month ago on Sept. 7. Of course, between then and now, he has really gained coordination and speed.
I took a few still shots of him crawling down our hallway yesterday. (Oh, and you can tell from the pictures we are finally back in cloth diapers, too. Yay!)

While I was taking pictures, he started crawling right up against the wall...with determination in his face...not sure what he saw, maybe just the light reflecting of the tile but I thought they were cute.

Crawling brings new challenges, as expected. He gets into everything. Can you tell what he is eyeing here?

He's pretty proud that he got it! (I'm just glad that Garytt's toys are big enough not to be a choking hazard for Westyn since Garytt tends to leave toys all over.)

I also have several videos of his crawling progression. We have, of course taken quite a few, but I tried to limit the number of them that I post on here.
These first two were back from Sept 12, just a few days after we first saw him crawling. You can tell he is still figuring out the coordination.
That same evening, we took a video of the boys playing peek a boo...then just getting totally wound up.
These next videos were taken just shortly after we moved in to the new house. You can see he has improved coordination already.
He has only improved since taking these videos and his speed keeps me on my toes!
I took a few still shots of him crawling down our hallway yesterday. (Oh, and you can tell from the pictures we are finally back in cloth diapers, too. Yay!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment