Justin actually had a couple of Mizzou visors and Garytt wanted to wear one. So, Garytt looked a little confused...Aggie shirt and Mizzou visor.
Garytt was pretty excited about the "volleyball show." The game even kept Westyn's attention for a while.
After awhile, Garytt was more interested in dancing when the band played. He looked forward to time outs and breaks when the band would play.
We had a great time at the game, especially since the Aggies BTHO Mizzou! WHOOP!
I have to say that the Missouri fans were extremely nice. I had several people approach us prior to the game and welcome us and thank us for coming to their campus. Then, as we were leaving, we passed by the pep band and many of them also said "welcome" and "thanks for coming." I was very impressed! Aggieland is still the friendliest campus in my book but Mizzou isn't too far behind! It was a fun evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment