10.24.2012

Westyn's First Unofficial Haircut

I really wanted to wait until Westyn is one year old to have his first haircut. However, his bangs were getting so long, they were always in his eyes and I just couldn't stand it anymore. So, last weekend, I decided to trim his bangs a little bit. Here are some "before" pictures.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 
Westyn looks a little worried in that last picture.

We didn't get any pictures of the actual cutting of the hair since Justin held him while I trimmed his hair. But we do have some "after" pictures.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 
I actually didn't cut very much off for two reasons: I wanted to be a bit conservative and I dropped the comb through the deck slats...oops. I probably should have taken just a bit more but Westyn looks pretty happy with the results! He's probably so thrilled that he can see again!

No comments: