. | Timestamp | What date will Baby Boy Brown be born? | What time of day will Baby Boy Brown be born? | How much do you think Baby Boy will weigh? | What do you think Baby Boy's name will be? | What is your name? |
. | 12/24/2011 16:10:42 | 1/25/2011 | 6 pm | 8 lb 4 oz | Jen | |
. | 12/24/2011 16:32:36 | 1/20/2012 | 10:58:00 | 8 lbs 11 oz. | Wynston | Vickie |
. | 12/24/2011 17:09:22 | 1/25/2011 | 8:00:00 | 8.5 lb | Gary | |
. | 12/24/2011 20:06:13 | 1/22/2012 | 19:50:00 | 7 lbs 9 oz | have no clue but I like the name Braden | Kathy Lantz |
. | 12/24/2011 22:36:07 | 1/20/2012 | 12pm | 6lbs 12oz | Gavin | Jenn Downing |
. | 12/24/2011 23:03:16 | 1/8/2012 | 3:45p | 8lb 8oz | Warner Dane | Stacey H |
. | 12/25/2011 0:11:28 | 2/1/2012 | 6am | 8lbs | Donna Bird | |
. | 12/25/2011 0:50:28 | 1/12/2012 | 13:12:00 | 7 lbs 12 oz | Something AWESOME, I'm sure! | Cousin Shari |
. | 12/25/2011 2:44:07 | January 12th | 4PM | 7lbs 10 oz | Jacob | Julie Welsh |
. | 12/25/2011 13:42:06 | Jan 17th | 14:12:00 | 8 lbs 2 oz | ?? | Sarah Witgen |
. | 12/25/2011 20:20:32 | 1/31/2012 | 19:00:00 | 7lbs14oz | Wyatt | Phil Welsh |
. | 12/26/2011 10:31:49 | February 14, 2012, A Valentine | 8:23 14 sec. AM | 8 lb 3 1/2 oz | Christopher Matthew Brown | betty |
. | 12/26/2011 11:35:24 | God's time | God's time | What God decides | Something Creative! | Shira |
. | 12/27/2011 7:00:44 | 1/27/2011 | 6:45:00 | 8lb 2oz | Mimi | |
. | 12/29/2011 8:40:41 | Feb 2nd | 2 am | 9 pounds 8 oz | Robert | Jimmy Hoffa |
. | 12/29/2011 8:45:40 | 2/5/2011 | 2:38:00 | 6 Ibs, 9 oz | I'm not sure, there's this letter preference I can't remember | Choua |
. | 12/29/2011 8:45:53 | 1/12/2012 | 14:04:00 | 7lbs 10 oz | Jack | Jaclyn Hackathorn |
. | 12/29/2011 8:46:11 | 1/8/2012 | 12:34:00 | 8 lbs, 3 oz | Brayden | Sara P. |
. | 12/29/2011 8:46:25 | 1/17/2012 | 2.35 pm | 7 lbs. 6 ozs. | Diane Lindeman | |
. | 12/29/2011 9:38:00 | 1/1/2011 | Early Morning | 8lb 1oz | Galvin | Kim |
. | 12/29/2011 11:12:49 | 1/28/2012 | 6:00:00 | 7lbs 6 oz | Have no clue and don't dare to guess!!! | Beatriz |
. | 12/29/2011 13:02:59 | January 20th | 9:23 a.m. | 8 lbs 1 oz. | T-Bone is still available | Cathleen Wilkinson |
. | 12/29/2011 13:49:27 | 1/18/2012 | 5:00-9:00pm | 7lbs 1oz | Kayden | Jeni Zemlicka |
. | 12/29/2011 15:47:12 | 2/9/2012 | 3:00:00 | 8 lbs | Zyelar | Stacy |
. | 1/2/2012 21:10:58 | 1/22/2012 | 16:58:00 | 7# 1 oz | Quinn, or Hunter or Jamison | Great aunt Kathy |
. | 1/2/2012 22:02:23 | 1/25/2012 | 11:30 a.m. | 8 lbs. 5 ozs. | Jonathan Chase Brown | Patty Dimond |
. | 1/3/2012 8:34:37 | 1/15/2012 | 15:34:00 | 8lb6oz | Kayden | Sara Vancil |
. | 1/3/2012 10:11:20 | 1/18/2012 | 2pm | 8 lb, 14 oz | Grayson | Stephanie Covington |
. | 1/3/2012 12:01:09 | 2/16/2012 | 8:15:00 | 8lbs 12oz | Nicole Josephs - From Mom's Night Out! | |
. | 1/4/2012 17:09:04 | 1/18/2012 | 3:43:00 | 7 lb 15 oz | Spanky | Sean |
. | 1/5/2012 10:31:51 | 1/21/2012 | 21:17:00 | Kindra | ||
. | 1/5/2012 22:57:54 | january 28th | 13:56:00 | 7lbs 8oz | kaleb | ashley |
I will say that several of you were very kind and estimated baby's weight would be pretty small. However, at my last check-up, my doctor estimated that baby is getting close to 8 pounds already. So, no small baby here.
Also, several of you estimated his arrival WAY past his due date...seriously, no pregnant woman wants to think she is going to go PAST her due date. So, all of you who guessed past the due date are definitely wrong because I am actually scheduled for an induction on February 1, which would put me at 39 weeks...I did mention baby is already big, right?
So, sometime between now and February 1, we will get to meet Baby Brown and reveal his name! I have to say there are some great guesses on the list, and some names that we hadn't previously thought of but that I actually quite like. However, I do feel that I should have shared all of our "rules" for naming our kids. First, none of our kids will have names that start with "J", "B", or a vowel. Also, we will not reuse "G" as a first letter. Each child's name will have a "Y" in it somewhere. The first name will be two syllables and the middle name will be one syllable. (Yes, I know, we have a lot of rules.) Anyhow, I appologize for not sharing the rules prior to people responding to the survey but I still enjoyed seeing all the names.
Although we do have a long list of rules for naming our children, we have considered scrapping all of the rules to follow the celebrity naming trend started by Jay-Z and Beyonce', who just named their first child Blue Ivy. To name our "destiny's child," we used the name generator to help us determine the best color for a first name and plant for a middle name and a few front runners are "Grey Maple" and "Silver Woodworm." It's something to think about don't you think?
Well, as we prepare for our new little man, I am soaking in the last moments of Garytt as an only child. In fact, I walked in on my boys hanging out in the living room this past weekend and had to grab the camera. Justin was working on the laptop and Garytt was just chilling next to him reading a book. I just love those simple moments!
1 comment:
I forgot about T-Bone...I am sure that is the winner!!
Post a Comment