Here are a few pictures from our first picnic on the lake two weeks ago.
Garytt eating his chicken salad
The picnic
My belly is full!
We have been working with Garytt to learn some sign language to make it easier to communicate with him. He does pretty well with it most of the time.
"No"
Here we are pointing out the ducks in the water and he is signing "bird" but it's hard to tell that is what he is doing
"I don't know"
Garytt really loves to pick up sticks and collect them when we are outside. So, he did a lot of that while we were at the lake.
We also asked him to "stand on his head" while he was picking up sticks. He's such a good sport.
Here are a few more pictures from that day.
He might be pointing here or he might be saying "bird" again, I'm not sure
I hope the weather stays nice enough that we can enjoy a few more picnics by the lake after we return from our Kansas/Texas trip in late September.
No comments:
Post a Comment