9.27.2011

Grocery Shopping and the Park

As I mentioned previously, Garytt and I stayed with a good friend of mine from college during the first part of our Austin trip. When Garytt and I weren't running around meeting family for lunches or weddings, we mostly just hung out with Jenn and Isaiah.

One of our first outtings was to the grocery store. I know it sounds super exciting! But I had to get a few things for Garytt that Isaiah doesn't need yet, like whole milk. I took a few pictures of the boys in the shopping cart with my cell phone because they are just too darn cute.


Buddies...well at least Garytt thinks so



Garytt is really concentrating here...Isaiah seems unsure about what he is doing



Finally both boys look at the camera...or at Jenn, whatever.


On another day, we decided we would take a walk down to the neighborhood park. It was a fairly short adventure but we had a good time.

Both of the boys started on the swings.









Garytt was ready to move on to something else while Isaiah was still entertained by the swings. So, I took Garytt over to the other playground toys.





Those didn't last long with him either. Ironically, we don't even really need to go to a playground to do what he loves best. He wanted to just step down off the sidewalk and back up. I think he would do that forever if I let him.







No comments: