Based on our experience at Cavender's Boots in Kansas City the day before, I was less than hopeful that we would be able to find Garytt boots at a much smaller store in Topeka, KS called Roy Frey. However, they actually had boots called "Tubbies" which are wider than the typical baby boot and they did, in fact, fit him! He was a wild man in the store with his boots and cowboy hat (that we also found there), so I don't have pictures of him in the store. However, he kindly modeled for us at my parents house.

Cowboy Garytt

Then Grandma decided that it would be fun to put Garytt in the bag from Roy Frey. I think she was hoping he could be a part of their next advertisement. The problem is that he really didn't dig being in the bag...go figure.

Biting the bag

Someone get me out of here!

It's way more fun to play with the bag when I'm not in it!I'm so glad that we were able to find boots and a hat that fit Garytt! He such a cute little cowboy and I felt prepared to go to the Texas wedding!
No comments:
Post a Comment