9.24.2011

Tonganoxie Play Group

I was excited that Garytt and I were able to visit some of our friends for an afternoon of playtime for the kids. It was great to see Stacy, Beth, and Julie! And Garytt loved playing with Samuel and Hannah! It was a wonderful and relaxed afternoon! We really miss our Tongie group!


Hannah is standing by me while Beth reads Garytt and Samuel a book



Hannah and Garytt playing



Hannah and Samuel, who is in the toy bin...crazy kids.



Garytt chasing Samuel and the push toy...pretty sure Garytt was looking for an opportunity to steal it...we're still working on sharing.



All the kids playing together...and it is not an optical illusion...Hannah (11 months) is almost as tall at Garytt (17.5 months).


Ok, so I'm bummed that some of these pictures weren't quite in focus...I'm not really the photographer in the family, so my pictures aren't always great. But I had to include the pictures because they show that little, sweet Hannah is defintely going to hold her own with all the boys that hang around! She's going to be a tough cookie. You go girl!


Hannah tackles Garytt



What? We're just playing!



Hannah prepared to tackle Samuel



Gotcha!


Thanks to Stacy for allowing all of us to get together at your house and let the kids play! We can't wait to see everyone again!

No comments: