12.08.2017

February 2017 Randomness

Going to pick up brother is hard work...


This kid gets some serious hat hair.


Selfie!


Scooter time with no coat in February? Crazy weather!


We went to see The Three Little Pigs in Omaha in February at a children's theater. It was cute.


I took the leap and changed over my kitchen staples storage to Tupperware. It was quite a process but it so much tidier (and everything stays fresh)!


When Westyn had his party for school friends, we asked for friends to bring donations for Make-A-Wish instead of presents. So, one afternoon when Garytt was at school, Westyn and I took all his goodies over to the local Make-A-Wish office. He collected two big bags of toys for the toy closet and over $200 in cash.


Valentine's Day!


Garytt read a petition at church. I just love getting to see the kids participate at school mass.


Play date with his acting buddy, Simon.


The Cub Scouts had an activity day at the rock wall on campus. Both the boys really loved doing this!

 

Boys and dirt...enough said.


I had to run some errands at the mall and Westyn saw Panera and "really needed a snack."


Game night.

No comments: