12.13.2017

2017 Branson Trip Day 2

We headed back to Silver Dollar City the next morning. I was surprised when one of the first thing the boys wanted to do was ride the mini-coaster. But they were super excited to ride it all by themselves.


More rides in the Grand Exposition area.


After that, we split up. Garytt and Justin rode some whirly ride that Westyn was too short for.


Westyn and I headed for Fire in the Hole.


Garytt and Justin also rode Powder Keg.


Just boys hanging out at SDC.


Last ride before we left for the afternoon...water ride!


We headed back to the condo in late afternoon. We had enough time for the boys to go check out the pool before our evening plans.


After swimming, it was time to get ready to go to the Showboat Branson Belle.


We got some group photos as we boarded the boat.


We made it on board.


We had some time to walk around the boat before finding our seats.


Pretty soon it was time to find our seats for dinner and the show. The boys were ready for the bread!


Funny story...while we were waiting on the docks to board the boat, I saw a couple that I thought I recognized but it took me a while to figure out how I knew them. Then it hit me, they were the directors at the daycare that we sent Garytt to when he was just a baby! When we found our seats, they were sitting right next to us! What a small world! We didn't get a great picture, but we got one.


The show started. It included singing, dancing, and magic. Garytt was especially interested in the magic act. He used some of his spending money to buy the joke book from the comedian/magician.


They were also magically levitated.


We had a great day but we were all ready for some rest after our boat ride. More fun to come!

No comments: