The morning of April 13 the boys were ready to hit the rides at Silver Dollar City.

First up was Thunderation...and Westyn was finally tall enough!

Then I took Westyn over to Fireman's landing while Justin took Garytt on some bigger rides.
We had a little break for a snack/lunch. The boys just wanted some peanut butter crackers that I brought. But Justin had some crawfish...he offered some to Garytt...he wasn't thrilled...actually I'd say he's terrified.

Westyn didn't want to eat one but did want to take a picture with one.

We had a short day at Silver Dollar City because we had plans to go see the show Moses that evening. So, we headed back to the condo for some relaxation.

Grandma and Grandpa made it to town about that time. We all changed and headed over to see Moses.

Let me just say this was a wonderful show! The boys were interested the whole time. It includes some neat special effects, including the burning bush, and lots of live animals. I think it really helped the Bible story come to life, especially in the eyes of the boys.
They liked it so much they chose to use some of their spending money to buy a stuffed snake. They wanted a picture of holding their new snakes. Garytt wanted to hold it like a staff...just like Moses.

No comments:
Post a Comment