I like to get studio shots of the boys occasionally. We take tons of pictures of them, but I really like the stark white backdrop and crisp images you can achieve in the studio. We have used J. Robert Schraeder Photography for years now (ok it helps that he is family) and I always like the photos. Thanks again Robbie!
Westyn Dean: 1 Year Old
Height: 28 inches
Weight: 19 lbs 12 oz
At 12 months, Westyn is an avid climber, loves to watch Little Einsteins, was in the early stages of walking, and had not even one tooth!
Garytt Kort: 3 Years Old
Height: 36.5 inches
Weight: 35 lbs
At 3 years, Garytt loves trains, hats, dancing, and being silly.
While the boys were in their urban gear, I wanted to get a few pictures of them together. It was a bit challenging...apparently, hugs can sometimes mean squeeze your bother around his neck.
Here's the best shot from that particular pose.
Here are a few more of the brother photos.
At their ages, it is just a bit difficult to get them to work as a team and look at the camera at the same time. Nevertheless, it was a successful day at the studio. And I love lots of the photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment