1.21.2018

Westyn's Preschool Graduation

Westyn's last day of school at Cathedral preschool was May 19, 2017 and they held a preschool graduation. I can't believe this handsome guy is already done with preschool.

 

As the graduation ceremony started and the kids started walking in, I couldn't help but notice how sad Westyn looked. I couldn't figure out why but later he told us that one of the tassels from another hat hit him in the eye just before they had to walk out, so his eye was hurting. Poor guy.


Mrs. Johnson handed out diplomas and awards to each student. Of course, awards in preschool are better with candy. So each student received an award associated with a candy. Westyn won the "100 Grand" award for always giving 100%!


Congratulations graduates!


Here are a few videos from the ceremony.


Snack time for the graduates.


Pictures with Mrs. Johnson and Mrs. Raun.


Picture with his buddy Luke.


Picture with Dad.


Picture with Mom.


Showing off his diploma and award.

Congrats Westyn!  We can't wait to see what the future holds for you!

No comments: