1.22.2018

May 2017 Randomness

Westyn's Lutheran preschool hosted a special Mother's Day activity. They had flowers for us and we put together a project. It was a fun morning!


Garytt's teacher, Mrs. Pavelka, sent home a bunch of pictures of Garytt throughout the school year. I had to scan them with my phone so the quality isn't that great but I thought they were fun to go through!


Apparently giant plastic bricks are still fun to play with outside.


For Mother's Day, Justin interviewed the boys. It was cute and funny. I want to note that Westyn has never been without a lunch and I'm not a big fan of yellow...lol. Also, apparently neither of the boys know how old I am...but I like Garytt's number better than Westyn's number.


Celebrating Mother's Day with my favorite boys.


Westyn is enjoying a cold Kona Ice after a hot day of soccer.


Learning U.S. geography.


Another reading accomplishment.


I love how much of a reader Garytt has become!


Cousin play time.


Doing a little swimming.


Garytt lost another tooth that was hanging on by a thread.


It's time for the first true signs of summer to start...bring on baseball season.


Or maybe it's summer school at home!

No comments: