All the guests waited on the covered porch to see if the rain would clear or if they would have to go with "Plan B", which was having us all walk down the hill to the little chapel on site. Not only did the bride really want an outdoor wedding, but I think there was concern that all the guests might not fit in the chapel. So, we all waited patiently for the rain to clear...well, as patiently as kids wait.

Thankfully the rain did clear and the bride got to have her outdoor dream wedding. Yay! I took a few pictures of my Uncle John walking Amanda down the aisle.

And then I tried to capture a few of the new Mr. and Mrs. Goldsmith on their way back down the aisle but I didn't have a very good angle.

So, I decided to "borrow" a few images from Amanda's Facebook page to share some better pictures of this beautiful wedding.


We found a table and were settled in, ready to enjoy the reception.

Westyn is enoying his water in a fancy glass.

They had a really fun kids table set up near the table we sat at. They even had a balloon animal kit. That was a huge hit, not that anyone could actually make a balloon animal.
After all the official dances, it was time for the kids to hit the dance floor. I have to admit I love watching kids dance at weddings.


The boys took a break to take a picture with the bride and groom.

And we took an opportunity to get a picture of all the Skahan cousins there. (Well, the youngest ones anyhow.)

And I had to snap a picture of my Uncle John, his two sisters and some cousins. Great job as Father of the Bride, Uncle John!

Congratulations to Amanda and DeShawn! We are happy we got to celebrate with you on your special day!

No comments:
Post a Comment