
The next morning, the boys woke up to surprises from Santa! The boys both asked Santa for a robot for Christmas and Santa did not disappoint! The both received a talking, rolling, learning robot that they could control with their tablets, a robot they could build on their own, and a robot mouse game!

Here they come, bed head and all.
They received a few movies too. I'm sure Santa was thinking that would help with the travel time to Texas.

Pretty soon it was all about exploring the robots and learning how to control them.
The boys were so busy with robots they almost forgot about their stockings. They received some fun things in there too.

I think the boys had a great Christmas morning. We let them play with their new robots while we finished up the last of the packing. Then we headed to Kansas City to fly to Texas. (It was not only cheaper to fly on Christmas Day but also tons cheaper to fly from KC than Omaha...so off we went to KC.)
We were able to park quickly and grab the bus to the airport.

We had a big surprise while waiting at the airport. I received a call from my mom and she and my aunt Kathy had driven to Kansas City to see us off and to wish me a Happy Birthday! I was so surprised! They even brought us some awesome birthday cupcakes (which I totally forgot take a picture of). What a great birthday surprise filled with lots of love!

After that, the boys settled into building some of their new Legos while waiting to board the plane.

We flew into San Antonio with no issues, got our rental car and headed to the hotel. The boys are really great travelers but we are always happy to be at our destination.

We were ready for some fun with our Texas family the next day!
No comments:
Post a Comment