12.21.2014

School Pictures 2014

The boys had pictures taken at school in September. I got the photos back in October...and I'm just now posting them in December because I'm that far behind in my blogs. Oops!

Here are Garytt's Pre-K school pictures.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I can't believe how much older Garytt looks this year, although I'm sure I will say that every year!

Here are Westyn's preschool pictures for the 2's and 3's class.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Poor Westyn looks a little nervous. The few pictures that it looks like he is attempting a smile look painful. I couldn't resist getting the school pictures but these don't exactly capture the essence of my little wild guy.

No comments: