12.04.2014

Happy Birthday Justin

For Justin's birthday, the boys wanted to help bake a cake. So, despite my natural desire to be in control, I let the boys make the choices all they way through the process and decorate the cake themselves. They picked a white cake in a bundt pan. Garytt was pretty excited to help with the hand mixer.

20141020_155014.jpg

After the cake was baked and cooled, I let them help me choose a frosting color. They chose green (mostly Garytt's influence). And I let them each have a spatula and go for it.

20141020_171752.jpg 20141020_172044.jpg 20141020_172101.jpg

Of course, what cake doesn't need sprinkles?

20141020_172324.jpg 20141020_172343.jpg

I think their favorite part was liking the spatulas after they were done!

20141020_172733.jpg 20141020_172736.jpg

When Justin got home, the boys couldn't wait to show him his gifts and his cake!

20141020_183150.jpg

Happy Birthday Justin...hope you enjoyed your sugar shock!

No comments: