7.20.2013

Kona Ice

One evening in early July, I was working in my office while the boys played upstairs with Justin. I heard some Hawaiian style music that sounded almost like an ice cream truck but it wasn't quite the right tune. So, I just opened the door to see if the neighbors were having a party or something. I saw something that looked like an ice cream truck! I called up to Justin to bring the boys down and I got some cash out (something that I rarely carry but I had some that day).

So, out we went. It turns out that it was a Kona Ice snow cone truck.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The best part is that you get to put the flavoring in yourself. So, Garytt helped put all of our flavors in.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We are all excited to try our Kona Ice!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Westyn couldn't even wait until we walked back to the house to dig into his snow cone...who needs a straw?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Needless to say, the boys enjoyed their surprise treat!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Westyn did spill a little of his on the driveway. Then, they both thought it would be fun to play in it. (Obviously they went straight to bath after this adventure.)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Nothing says summer like the ice cream snow cone truck!

No comments: