So, at that point, I was really hoping he would make it out of Vegas alive! (For anyone who doesn't know, Justin is off the charts allergic to cashews and pistachios.) I called to be sure that he did, in fact, bring his EpiPen. Thankfully, he did have it with him. And even better than that, he didn't actually have to use it! Whew!
I will say that most of the pictures Justin took from Vegas were of the fabulous food options.
It looks like they did have a pretty good view of the strip from their hotel room as well.
Of course, a trip to Vegas isn't complete without seeing a bride.
I understand that the conference went well. Justin was actually a presenter. He was asked to talk about how to use Twitter in the Financial Aid office.
He actually had two co-presenters for this talk. So, he wanted to get them a little gift. I found these wooden @ symbols at Hobby Lobby. He spray painted them and we added red vinyl to spell out #NASFAA2013.
It sounds like the conference was a success. Justin arrived back in Columbia the night before the boys and I got home. The boys were pretty excited to see him when he got home from work, especially since he brought back some gifts from the conference! Who doesn't love squishy balls and footballs?
It's nice to have everyone back in Columbia again!
No comments:
Post a Comment