12.24.2011

Baby Boy Brown Survey

On this Christmas Eve day, I can't help but think about how my mother must have been going through her normal pre-Christmas routine 30 years ago, not suspecting that in just a few hours everything would change (especially since the doctor had given her a due date in February). My parents ended up going to the hospital that Christmas Eve instead of Midnight Mass as planned. My parents welcomed me into the world that Christmas Day.

As I sit here 33 weeks pregnant with my son (who is incidentally also due in February), I wonder at what moment my world is about to change. I am trying to be prepared for anything, as Garytt was born 5 weeks early.

We thought it would be fun to put together a little survey for people to guess the actual arrival date of Baby Boy Brown. I can't wait to see what everyone enters and who ends up being the closest!

Just enter your responses below and then press the submit button.

No comments: