Apparently only the outside of the pop tarts are good? Silly boys.
We had time to go visit one of the many pools on the property. They received new swim suits...and they were pretty darn excited that they were Mickey and Buzz! (Or maybe it was just the excitement of getting to swim in November!)
After the morning at the pool, we headed over to the Grand Floridian for a character meal. The boys liked the Mary Poppins topiary outside.
We took a group photo inside before sitting down for brunch. (Hey! Everyone is looking at the camera, including Westyn!)
Then it was time to sit down for our brunch and meet some characters. Pooh came around first. So, those of you who know me well, know I have a serious aversion to Pooh bear and I really struggled to even book this brunch knowing that silly bear would be there. But the boys seemed to enjoy meeting him, even though I'm not even sure they know who he is...ha!
Tigger came around next...I don't the the boys knew who he was either.
We also met Mary Poppins, who was practically perfect in every way!
Suddenly, the Mad Hatter decided to act a bit silly and sit in a booster seat...the boys thought that was so funny!
Alice was really sweet.
The best character at the meal was by far the Mad Hatter!
We enjoyed our brunch but it was time to get some rest so everyone would be ready to go to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!
No comments:
Post a Comment