7.09.2014

May Randomness

Super G

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Garytt was proud of his hop scotch skills.


Justin made a little improvement to our garage for coat storage.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The boys are sporting their K-State gear...seriously need to work on their Aggie wardrobes.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Playing games

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Garytt was invited to a birthday party one afternoon and Justin took Westyn on a walk. I had asked him to keep him up until Garytt got home so they could nap at the same time. The walk started out well but then I guess it was all just too much because the poor baby fell asleep in the wagon several times...not looking too comfortable either.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Here's another example of just how dirty Garytt looked after t-ball.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I decided to make the boys some PJ shorts. Once I finished the first pair, I asked Garytt to show me how they fit...this is what he did.

20140525_192155.jpg

Both boys were excited about their new PJ shorts...Garytt thought his were especially funky...ha!

20140525_192127.jpg 20140525_195055.jpg

More bubble play

20140530_163557.jpg 20140530_163614.jpg 20140530_163619.jpg

Westyn lining up his books.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Pool fun in the front yard.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug 20140531_155450.jpg

Shooting rockets

20140602_084932.jpg 20140602_084952.jpg 20140602_085024.jpg 20140602_085104.jpg 20140602_090929.jpg 20140602_090934.jpg

Westyn is apparently going to skip using the tricycle and go straight to Garytt's new big boy bike...he really does think he is a 4 year old!

20140602_085147.jpg 20140602_085150.jpg

Here are some other random videos from the month of May. I especially love Super G pulling both Westyn and Justin in the wagon...apparently it was Garytt's idea...haha.

No comments: