Shira did a nice job with the center pieces. She collected little toys and other items to represent favorite things of some of the Browns that have already passed away, which icluded the most recent loss, Alvah.
They also had everyone trace their hands and make turkeys, which it looks like everyone had fun doing.
They had a suprise birthday cake for the October birthdays, which included both Shira and Justin. (It looks like Westyn was eager to get some cake!)
It looks like it was a nice turnout for the reunion.
I'm so glad that Justin and Westyn were able to go to the reunion this year and I'm bummed that Garytt and I couldn't be there for it. Thanks to Shira and Kirk for putting this together and to Donna Bird for sharing the pictures, without which there would be no reunion blog since Justin didn't take any thisy year.
No comments:
Post a Comment