9.26.2013

Happy Birthday Mary

Sunday, September 8th was the Virgin Mary's birthday (9 months after the Immaculate Conception). I always look for fun ways to include our faith at home. So, I took the opportunity to make cupcakes for Mary!

Saturday before the wedding Garytt helped me bake the cupcakes. And, what a great helper he is!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I had the boys pick out some fun cupcake liners out of my stash. Westyn was a little sad that there wasn't already cake inside it.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

So, we let Westyn watch Garytt fill the cupcake liners.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I added the frosting the next morning before church, which I have to admit wasn't my best effort due to time constraints and having to substitute some ingredients.


After lunch we sang Happy Birthday to Mary and enjoyed our cupcakes.

No comments: