We did have green pancakes and green eggs. Everyone enjoyed those!
3.30.2013
St. Patrick's Day
We had a really low key St. Patrick's Day this year. I had trouble finding a parade that was within reasonable distance to us, which I thought was really surprising. So, either the Columbia area doesn't do much for St. Patrick's Day or I didn't have very good resources. Either way, a parade was not on our agenda this year.
We did have green pancakes and green eggs. Everyone enjoyed those!

I am not a huge fan of syrup for pancakes. So, I usually have pancakes with just some butter on it. We happened to be out of butter in our house that day...so I made a bacon sandwich using my pancakes as the bread. Justin thought that was funny and took a pictures.

Garytt was even allowed to have a green cookie.

My favorite part of the day was Garytt doing an Irish jig! Justin showed him how to keep his arms down by his side while dancing just like The Lord of the Dance. We turned on music from The Irish Rovers (of course, my cell phone rings in the middle of the video and you hear that music much louder!), specifically a song called The Orange and the Green...one of my favorites!
We did have green pancakes and green eggs. Everyone enjoyed those!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment