11.21.2012

Thankful

On this eve of Thanksgiving, I am busy baking pies, packing bags, and getting ready to go to my parents house tomorrow morning.  Here starts the hustle and bustle of this busy season...

But before things get really hectic, I am taking the time to be thankful for the little moments that make this life so special.  Of course, I love to have big adventures with the boys and post blogs about Sea World and trips to the pumpkin patch.  But my day to day life is pretty special, too...we often take pictures that just don't fit into a blog but they capture our daily life.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I have to say that I have never been a big fan of the whole holiday season, some may even have called me a Grinch.  I feel totally different this year...and I think it is mostly due to my precious boys.

Garytt is especially expressive this year about the holidays...he is so excited about the Christmas lights that our neighbors put up just this past week.  He was also excited to help me mix the ingredients together for the pumpkin pie.  Seeing the holiday season through the eyes of a child makes the wonder and magic of the season so real.

Today I am thankful for all of my many blessings, especially my two wonderful, healthy, and sometimes challenging boys!

No comments: