9.01.2012

On the Move!

Over the past few weeks Westyn has really started moving around a lot more. He has been rolling to get to things just out of reach for a while. But now, he rolls over, sits up, rolls over to get half way across the room.

He is also on the verge of really crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth but crashes before he really figures it out. I have no doubt that he will be crawling soon!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Westyn also looks like he is trying to figure out how to pull himself up using the furniture. I think he's a little ways from really figuring that one out though.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Sometimes I ask Garytt to show Westyn how to crawl...this is what I got...Westyn didn't look too sure about this situation!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Here's another picture of Westyn really trying to figure out how to crawl.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


As I was looking through our pictures for this blog, I also noticed a few that Justin took...apparently sometimes Westyn just gets too tired in the middle of playing and has to take a mini-nap.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Most of the time though, Westyn is really on the move and into everything! This is the exact opposite of his brother at this age...Garytt was happy to stay on a blanket on the floor and play with toys within his reach...I quit putting a blanket down for Westyn because it was pointless! Westyn also reaches and grabs at EVERYTHING...including the camera.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Stay tuned for more updates as I'm sure Westyn will be crawling very soon!

No comments: