9.12.2012

Family Portraits

While we had the boys together at the portrait studio, we had a few pictures taken of the two boys together. This was a little tricky because Garytt really wasn't that interested in holding Westyn. In fact, he was pretty much done with pictures all together...our photographer had to resort to bribery with suckers to get a few quick pictures.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



I love those two photos together...it's like Westyn is totally looking up to his big brother!

And although we couldn't get Garytt to smile in this next photo, I love it too!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


All things considered, I really didn't have high hopes after the photo session that we would have any usable pictures of the boys together since they were getting tired by then, so I was thrilled to see that there were some good ones in there!

Then, we pushed our luck just a bit more...we sat down to get a family photo since we haven't had a professional family portrait since Garytt was 6 months old.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I want to say thanks to our photographer, Robbie Schraeder, for doing such a great job working with us and being so great with the kids! And I want to thank Grandma and Grandpa for being there as assistants and trying to get the boys to look the right way! As, always, it's an adventure!

No comments: